- The throttle pedal has an adjustable wire mechanism. The pedal rotation angle and the wire stroke are adjustable.
- The brake pedal has balance bar for double master cylinders. The pedal ratio is 5:1.
- The balance bar diameter is 7/16�-20 to provide the maximum stiffness. The master cylinders connections are 5/16�- 24, for Wilwood or Girling master cylinders.
- The clutch pedal is hydraulic, with master cylinder.
- Thanks of Cable clutch accessory Pedalbox ECO RPB0006 (SKU: RPBAC03) is possible to have cable clutch. (Cable clutch accessory is sold separately)
- All the pedals have anti-slip surface.
- The pedalbox weight is 2.8 kg without master cylinders, and 3.5 kg with master cylinders.
- All the components have anticorrosion coating to allow the maximum durability.
- Master cylinders are sold separately.
Pedal Box ECO Class